|Full name||1. Holický Fotbalový Klub Olomouc|
|Ground|| Stadion FK Holice |
|League||Czech Fourth Division|
1. HFK Olomouc is a football club in the Czech Republic, based in Olomouc. The club is currently playing in the Czech Fourth Division. The club previously played in the Czech 2. Liga from 2005–06 until relegation in the 2008–09 season. In 2012–13, HFK Olomouc finished third in the Second Division but were relegated due to financial difficulties.
Following a promotion to the 2. Liga for the 2000–01 season, the club changed its name from FK Holice 1932 to 1. HFK Olomouc.
1. HFK Olomouc advanced to the last 16 stage of the Czech Cup during the 2002–03, 2004–05, 2005–06 and 2010–11 seasons, but never made it into the quarter finals, losing on each occasion.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
|2001–2002||2. liga||11th||30||9||8||13||34||41||-7||35||Round of 32|
|2002–2003||2. liga||9th||30||10||11||9||42||43||-1||41||Round of 16|
|2003–2004||2. liga||15th||30||7||11||12||21||35||-14||32||Round of 32|
|2004–2005||3. liga||1st||Round of 16|
|2005–2006||2. liga||6th||30||9||14||7||27||31||-4||41||Round of 16|
|2006–2007||2. liga||3rd||30||16||5||9||40||28||+12||53||Round of 32|
|2008–2009||2. liga||15th||30||5||12||13||32||42||-10||27||Second Round|
|2009–2010||3. liga||2nd||28||14||6||8||53||33||+20||48||Second Round|
|2010–2011||3. liga||2nd||Round of 16|
|2011–2012||3. liga||1st||Second Round|
|2012–2013||2. liga||3rd||30||15||5||10||41||44||-3||50||Round of 32|
|2013–2014||3. liga||10th||Round of 32|
|2014–2015||3. liga||14th||First Round|
|2015–2016||3. liga||14th||First Round|
|2016–2017||3. liga||13th||Preliminary Round|
SK Sigma Olomouc is a Czech football club from the city of Olomouc. The club currently plays in the Czech First League, the first tier of Czech football. The club played in the first tier league for 30 years between 1984 and 2014, winning the Czech Cup and Czech Supercup in 2012. Being relegated to Czech National Football League in 2014, the club won the league the subsequent season and got a promotion back to First League in 2015, but failed to stay in the top division and were relegated after only one season.
Bohemians Praha 1905 is a Prague-based football club, which was founded in 1905 as AFK Vršovice. The club won the 1982–83 Czechoslovak First League, its only league championship. Its colours are green and white.
FK Chmel Blšany was a Czech football club based in the village of Blšany. The club played in the Czech First League between 1998 and 2006 and was the first professional club of goalkeeper Petr Čech. The club disbanded in 2016 after resigning from the 2016-17 regional championship.
1. FK Drnovice was a Czech football club based in the Moravian village of Drnovice near Vyškov, founded in 1932. The club played in the top flight of Czech football, the Czech First League, between 1993 and 2002, and again in the 2004/05 season. Because of financial trouble, the club ceased to exist in 2006. Drnovice now hosts a small club FKD currently playing regional division.
FC Zbrojovka Brno is a professional football club based in the city of Brno, Moravia, Czech Republic. Founded in 1913 as SK Židenice, the club later became known as Zbrojovka Brno. Brno won the Czechoslovak First League in the 1977–78 season and finished as runners-up in 1979–80.
1. FK Příbram is a Czech football club from Příbram. The club currently plays in the Czech First League. It is the legal successor to Dukla Prague, a club which won 11 national league titles between 1953 and 1982.
FK Viktoria Žižkov is one of the oldest football clubs in the Czech Republic, from Žižkov. It plays in the Czech National Football League, the second tier of football in the country. The club won the Czechoslovak First League title in the 1927–28 season. It has also won two editions of the Czech Cup.
FK Mladá Boleslav is a Czech football club based in the city of Mladá Boleslav [ˈmladaː ˈbolɛslaf]. The club currently plays in the Czech First League.
1. FC Slovácko is a Czech football club based in Uherské Hradiště. The team was established in 1927 as SK Staré Město and on 1 July 2000 as 1. FC Synot, which was a merger of the original club with FC Slovácká Slavia Uherské Hradiště. Since 2009 the club has played in the Czech First League. Slovácko have twice reached the final of the Czech Cup although they have never won the competition.
FC Fastav Zlín is a Czech professional football club from Zlín, Moravia. The professional club has spent a number of seasons in the top league of the country, both the Czechoslovak First League and later the Czech First League. They currently play in the Czech First League.
FC Vysočina Jihlava is a football club from Jihlava, Czech Republic, which currently plays in the Czech National Football League, after relegated from the Czech First League, the top football competition in the Czech Republic in 2017–18 season. Jihlava played in the top flight for the first time in its history in the 2005–06 season. The club has taken part in the Czech 2. Liga more than 10 times and has also played in the Czech First League.
Martin Kotůlek is a Czech football manager and former player. He is the current caretaker-manager of Sigma Olomouc.
FK Ústí nad Labem is a Czech football club based in the city of Ústí nad Labem. Currently the club plays in the Czech National Football League.
FK Bohemians Prague, formerly known as FC Střížkov Praha 9, was a football club from Střížkov, Prague, Czech Republic. The club played two seasons in the Czech First League, attracting controversy for refusing to play a fixture and ultimately receiving a 15-point deduction from the league, coinciding with their relegation.
1. SC Znojmo FK is a football club from the South Moravian town of Znojmo, Czech Republic. After the 2018–19 season, the club was relegated into the Moravian–Silesian Football League.
The 2012–13 Czech 2. Liga was the 20th season of the Czech Second Division, the second tier of the Czech football league. The season began on 4 August 2012 and finished on 5 June 2013. In addition to the two lowest-placed clubs being relegated, third-placed HFK Olomouc were also relegated due to financial difficulties.
Miroslav Kouřil is a Czech football manager and former player. His playing position was forward. Kouřil played in the Czechoslovak First League and Gambrinus liga, making over 100 league appearances between 1985 and 1994.
Leoš Kalvoda is a Czech football manager and former player. He is currently the manager of MFK Frýdek-Místek in the Czech First League.
Miloslav Machálek is a Czech professional football manager who last managed Czech First League club Zbrojovka Brno.