Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (Nigeria)Last updated
The Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resoruces is a part of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria that directs petroleum resources and its activities in Nigeria. It is located at Block D, NNPC Towers, Herbert Macaulay way, CDB, Abuja.  
It functions include;
- Serve as the Federal Government in all dealings between the Government and any individual or group in respect to any matter in the Petroleum ministry.
- Regulate and exercise supervisory functions over the affairs and operations of the Petroleum ministry.
- Record and report development in the Petroleum ministry to Federal Executive Council every year.
- Counsel the Federal Government on areas pertaining to oil and gas.
- Counsel the President as to the appointments of the chief executive officers of the Ministry’s Parastatals
- Represent and negotiate on behalf of Nigeria in international organizations interested in Nigerian oil and gas sector.
- Access areas covered by leases, existing licenses or contracts including refineries, storage depots, plant and stations.
Petroleum Technology Development Fund=== Parastatals ===
This page is based on this Wikipedia article
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0
license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.