Tabar may refer to:
- The Punjabi word for "family"
- The Pashto word for "tribe" in the Pashtun tribal structure
- Tabar (axe), a battle axe of Indo-Persian origin popular in India, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- INS Tabar (F44), an Indian naval vessel
- Tabar, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Tabar, Isfahan, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Tabar Rural District, in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- The Tabar Islands, AKA Tabar Group, an island group in Papua New Guinea
- Tabar, Navarre, a village in Navarre, Spain, part of Urraúl Bajo Municipality
This page is based on this Wikipedia article
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0
license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.