|Look up Thorn or thorn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thorn or Thorns may refer to:
- Thorn, Netherlands
- Thorn, German name of Toruń, Poland
- Thorn, Bedfordshire, England
- Thorn, former name of Thorn Junction, California, U.S.
- Thorn, former name of Whitethorn, California, U.S.
- Thorn EMI, a major British company involved in consumer electronics, music, defence and retail
- Thorn Electrical Industries, an electrical engineering business
- Thorn Cycles, British bicycle manufacturer
- Thorn Lighting, luminaire manufacturer, part of Zumtobel Lighting Group
- Thorn: Digital Defenders of Children, previously known as DNA Foundation
- Portland Thorns FC, a soccer team based in Portland, Oregon and playing in the National Women's Soccer League
- Thorn (organization), an anti-human trafficking organization
- Thorns (band), a Norwegian black metal band
- The Thorns, an American acoustic rock band
- Thorn (Tang Dynasty album), 2013
- Thorns (Thorns album), 2001
- Thorns (Beans album), 2007
- Thorns (Icon & The Black Roses album), 2014
- Thorn (EP), a 1984 EP by Siouxsie and the Banshees
- "Thorn", a song by Blind Guardian on their 1998 album Nightfall in Middle-Earth
- "Thorns", a track from Storm the Gates of Hell by Demon Hunter
- Thorn, a 2011 EP by Enslaved
- Thorns, a 2015 EP by Luke Black
- Thorn (letter) (Þ, þ), a letter in the Anglo-Saxon and Icelandic alphabets
- Thorn (rune) (ᚦ), a rune of the Anglo-Saxon fuþorc
- Thorn (dog), a dog who received the Dickin Medal for bravery in service during the Second World War
Related Research Articles
Network and networking may refer to:
Talon or talons may refer to:
Death is the termination of the biological functions that sustain a living organism.
A storm is a severe weather condition.
An elemental is a type of magical entity who personifies a force of nature and controls natural powers derived from their element.
Wizard, the wizard, or wizards may refer to:
Avenger, Avengers, The Avenger or The Avengers may refer to:
Infinity is a mathematical concept that is involved in almost all branches of mathematics, and used in many scientific and non-scientific areas.
A tyrant is a despotic ruler or person.
Quasar is an astronomical body producing vast amounts of energy.
Ruins are the remains of man-made architecture.
Freak has several meanings: a person who is physically deformed or suffers from an extraordinary disease and condition, a genetic mutation in a plant or animal, etc.
Shatter or shattering may refer to:
Mad Dog, in comics, may refer to:
Bouncer(s) or The Bouncer may refer to:
This page is based on this Wikipedia article
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0
license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.