Tinker (disambiguation)Last updated
Tinker is an archaic term for an itinerant tinsmith who mends household utensils.
Tinker may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Tinker, the fictional assistant to detective Sexton Blake in British comic strips and novels
- Colonel Tinker, a minor fictional character in the Southern Victory Series novel How Few Remain by Harry Turtledove
- Tinker Dill, a fictional character in the British TV series Lovejoy
- Tinkers, the main protagonists of Vernor Vinge's book The Peace War
- Tuatha'an (or Tinkers) of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
- Tinker Knight, a boss in Shovel Knight
Other uses in arts and entertainment
People with the name
- Tinker (surname)
- Tinker Fox (1610–1650), Parliamentarian colonel during the English Civil War, nicknamed "Tinker"
- Tinker Hatfield (born 1952), Nike shoe designer
- Tinker Juarez (born 1961), former Bicycle Motocross (BMX) racer and current mountain bike racer, nicknamed "Tinker"
- Tinker Owens (born 1954), American former National Football League player nicknamed "Tinker"
- Tinker Field, a baseball stadium in Orlando, Florida, named for Hall-of-Fame baseball player Joe Tinker
- Tinker Park, a former baseball ground in Indianapolis, Indiana, named for Tinker Street
- Tinker (software), software for molecular dynamics simulation
- Tinker, the UK's first medical diabetes alert dog
- Tinker Building, Orlando, Florida, on the National Register of Historic Places
- Tinker Federal Credit Union, a credit union headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District , a 1969 Supreme Court case
- Tinkers, an alternate (and often pejorative) name for the itinerant groups in Europe, including Irish Travellers, Scottish Travellers, and Romani people
Related Research Articles
Meridian or a meridian line may refer to
Daisy, Daisies or DAISY may refer to:
Orlando is a city in Florida, United States.
Jericho is a city, populated since ancient times, in the West Bank.
A village is a human settlement or community, usually numbering no more than a few hundred residents.
A boot is a type of footwear.
Baron is a title of nobility.
A dragon is a legendary creature, typically with reptile-like traits.
Gypsy is an English name for the Romani people.
Magic or magick most commonly refers to:
A king is a male monarch.
This page is based on this Wikipedia article
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0
license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.