Tiber Township, Walsh County, North Dakota

Last updated
Tiber Township
Township
Country United States
State North Dakota
County Walsh County
Area
  Total35.9 sq mi (92.981 km2)
  Land35.8 sq mi (92.722 km2)
  Water0.1 sq mi (0.259 km2)
Population
  Total98 [1]
Time zone UTC-6 (CST)
  Summer (DST) UTC-5 (CDT)

Tiber Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota.

Related Research Articles

Farmington Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 55.4% (98) of the population are male, and the other 44.6% (79) are female.

Fertile Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 51.6% (127) of the population are male, and the other 48.4% (119) are female.

Ardoch Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 50.5% (47) of the population are male, and the other 49.5% (46) are female.

Cleveland Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 53.5% (53) of the population are male, and the other 46.5% (46) are female.

Eden Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 44.6% (25) of the population are male, and the other 55.4% (31) are female.

Glenwood Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 53.5% (114) of the population are male, and the other 46.5% (99) are female.

Golden Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 56.4% (57) of the population are male, and the other 43.6% (44) are female.

Grafton Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 51.1% (167) of the population are male, and the other 48.9% (160) are female. As of the 2010 census, the population of Grafton Township is 327.

Harriston Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota.

Kensington Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota.

Lampton Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota.

Martin Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota.

Medford Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota.

Norton Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota.

Oakwood Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota.

Ops Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota.

Pulaski Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota.

Rushford Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota.

Vesta Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota.

Walshville Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota.

References

See also

Coordinates: 48°30′12″N97°58′54″W / 48.5033°N 97.9817°W / 48.5033; -97.9817