Perth, Western Australia
Alcoa Tailings Facility, Hope Valley
|Population||55 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Kwinana|
Hope Valley is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Kwinana. Its post code is 6165. Hope Valley is located approximately 27km (16.8 miles) away from Perth. According to the 2016 census, the population of Hope Valley is around 55 residents. [ citation needed ]The local government is Kwinana. The main train station located in the area is Rockingham. 62.5% of the population includes couples without children, while the remaining 37.5% of the population consists of couples with children. The only type of property located in Hope Valley are houses as there are no apartments, townhouses, or flats in the area.
Mandurah is a coastal city in the Australian state of Western Australia, situated approximately 72 kilometres (45 mi) south of the state capital, Perth. It is the state's second-largest city, with a population of approximately 97,000, ahead of that of nearby Bunbury.
Kalamunda is a town and eastern suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located in the Darling Scarp at the eastern limits of the Perth metropolitan area.
The City of Kwinana is a local government area of Western Australia. It covers an area of approximately 118 square kilometres in metropolitan Perth, and lies about 38 km south of Perth central business district, via the Kwinana Freeway. Kwinana maintains 287 km of roads and had a population of almost 39,000 as at the 2016 Census.
Bull Creek is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the local government area of City of Melville. The suburb lies to the south of a creek of the same name, which flows into the Canning River.
Forrestfield is a suburb of the City of Kalamunda in Western Australia. It lies 15 kilometres to the south-east of Perth at the base of the Darling Scarp and the southern border of Perth Airport.
Leeming is a southern suburb of Perth, Western Australia. It is divided between the three local government areas of the City of Melville, the City of Cockburn (south) and the City of Canning (north-east). It is located approximately 17 km south of the Perth central business district and 13 km east of Fremantle.
Parmelia is a southern suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located in the City of Kwinana.
Bateman is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Melville.
Canning Vale is a southern suburb of Perth, 16 km (9.9 mi) from the central business district. Its local government areas are the City of Canning and the City of Gosnells.
Cannington is a southern suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Canning.
Casuarina is a suburb of Perth within the City of Kwinana.
Medina is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Kwinana. It lies 32 km south of central Perth.
Orelia is a southern suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Kwinana.
Wandi is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the City of Kwinana at its northern border. The suburb was approved on 14 March 1978.
Wellard is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Kwinana.
Atwell is a suburb within the metropolitan area of Perth, Western Australia, situated 21 kilometres (13 mi) south of Perth City, and located in the City of Cockburn local government area.
Henderson is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Cockburn.
South Perth is a residential suburb of Perth, Western Australia that adjoins the southern shore of Perth Water on the Swan River; it is 3 kilometres (2 mi) south of the central business district. The suburb adjoins two major arterial roads—Canning Highway and the Kwinana Freeway, and is within the City of South Perth local government area.
Herron is a small suburb located in the Peel region of Western Australia just off the Old Coast Road, between Mandurah and Bunbury just beyond Mandurah's urban area. It is on a narrow strip between Lake Clifton and Yalgorup National Park to the west, and Harvey Estuary to the east.
Perth is a suburb in Western Australia that includes both the central business district of the Perth metropolitan area, and a suburban area spreading north to the northern side of Hyde Park. It does not include the separate suburbs of Northbridge or Highgate.
|This Perth location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|