2015 in MexicoLast updated
The following lists events from the year 2015 in Mexico.
- January 29: An explosion occurred in a maternal hospital in Cuajimalpa, Mexico City, leaving 7 dead and 60 injured.
During the international tour, in search of foreign investment, President Enrique Peña Nieto, makes various economic, financial and cultural agreements with the Queen Elizabeth II.
- April 4: Lunar Eclipse
- April 8: Mexico issues a 100-year bond for 1.5 billion euros or its equivalent to approximately 620 million dollars.
- May 22: Sebastián Lerdo de Tejada Covarrubias dies general director of ISSSTE
- May 27: The SCT opens audits on contracts awarded to OHL
- May 27: Nestora Salgado will be transferred to another prison, that of Tepepan.
- May 28: Murder of coordinator of Panista candidate in the delegation Azcapotzalco.
- May 28: The INE agrees to pay $10,000 to Rigoberta Menchú.
- May 31: Santos champion by defeating the team of Querétaro (5-3).
- January 7: Julio Scherer García, 88, journalist. 
- February 8: Mario Vázquez Raña, Mexican businessman (b. 1932)
- February 16: Lorena Rojas, 44, actress. 
- March 19: Carlos Mijares Bracho, 84, architect
- July 2: Jacobo Zabludovsky, 87, Recognized communicator who directed for more than 20 years the main news on national network. (b. 1928)
- July 13: Joan Sebastian, 64, Popular singer and composer from Guerrero. (b. 1951)
- December 1: Xavier Olea Muñoz, 92, diplomat, lawyer and politician; Governor of Guerrero (1975) 
This page is based on this Wikipedia article
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0
license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.